Location Ho Chi Minh City
- Be the primary representative in the country, including being a signatory to company registration documents.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives.
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- At least fifteen years of relevant experience in Education and Training industry, HR consultancy.
- Relevant educational degree- MBA.
- Exceptional sales and marketing background.
- Process-oriented, results oriented & people oriented.
- Good business acumen and an achievement mindset
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Competitive package of salary and commission
- Professional working environment
- Allowance communication, mobility
- Benefits 13thand 14thmonth.
- Interested candidates please send your CV or resume toMr. Howell at email: Garryh@ghmsglobal.com.vn
Most participants agreed that the workshop met their purposes. Up to 95.5 percent agreed they had acquired useful information and the training was worth their time. They also had high opinions of the trainer’s knowledge and enthusiasm. They were impressed with the activities encouraging participants to be creative and think outside the box.....
Australia Awards - Vietnam
In conclusion, this class is very amazing, not only has the practical content, but also the attractive teaching method of Mr. Garry through lots of interactive teamwork activities. Surely, it will be very useful for me in the real work to influence my peers, team members, and managers.
Frontend Design Department
”The trainer is exceptional. He is very knowledgeable, thus not only addressing the participant’s questions but also providing us with a lot of useful information, insights and advice for which we are truly grateful……”
Nguyen Thi Thanh Phuong
PHD Country Director of VEF Vietnam
In conclusion, I really liked this class. It brought a fresh breeze to the dry climate of a technical environment and I wish it would come at a more regular interval.
Frontend Design Department
I am inspired by Garry's instruction and sharing to be positive in every case and I will push myself more to be a good leader for my team. Facilitation skill is very motivated, energetic and humorous
Not a bad 3 days of training informative jocked my braw and walked away with more than I came with - Overall the course was at times difficult but not at a level where completion will be unattainable. It has kept me awake and alert. I feel I have benefited greatly from attending this course.
The content workshop is easy to understand, very useful, has lots of new knowledge, practical for work and training activities, more new knowledge related to setting goals for a specific plan, risk assessment, and contingency plans. I can learn many new tools and methods: SDI, GRIP, ...
The class has many activities, recognizing the need to analyze many goals for a course. There are very good analysis, a new way of thinking and teaching. The coursebook and tools are very helpful.
The teacher is enthusiastic who has many skills, experience and convey the content of the course. The course helped me to better orient myself in communication, change my way of thinking and thinking of life.
I’m a lucky staff from UIC who had the chance to took part in Leadership training course on 27&28 Nov 2020 presented by Mr. Gary and G&H. I have to admire that It was a very helpful course which change my mind and lead me to the better version of myself. I’d like to give my since thankful to G&H and especially to Mr. Gary for the marvelous training course.
Phạm Huy Hoàng